In my Instagram story a couple of days ago, I asked my lovely followers what type of blog post you wanted to see from me next. I got so many requests for a workout, so here you go!
I love this workout because it is low impact, but still challenging, and can be done anywhere you can fit a yoga mat. In this video, I show you how to do all of the exercises. I recommend you do 3-4 rounds depending on how much time you have and how much of a challenge you want.
Do-Anywhere Bodyweight Workout
- Push-up to down dog push-up x 10
- Single leg glute bridge hold with leg raise x 10 per side
- Alternating single leg V-ups x 10 per side
- Up-down planks x 10 per side
- Side lunges x 10 per side
- Superman planks x 10 per side
If you need help figuring out a fitness strategy that is right for you, I’m your girl! As a Health and Wellness Coach and a Personal Trainer, I can help you develop a fitness strategy that is appropriate for your goals and lifestyle.
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for my mailing list for exclusive content and offers.