I am so excited to finally be posting this recipe! Since I first made it a couple of months ago it has become a weeknight staple in my kitchen. It is super easy to make and is extremely versatile. I make a big batch about once a week and eat it on rice, with roasted veggies or over salad greens. It tastes amazing topped with a ginger mango chutney. Trader Joe’s has a great one with clean ingredients (besides some added sugar and some plant-based gums), so it is a wonderful option if you don’t feel like taking the time to make your own. All of the seasonings and spices I used are also from Trader Joe’s, but you can use any brand you like!
Easy Curry Chicken Thighs
- 1 (or more) packages of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Tbsp coconut oil
- Curry powder
- Mango ginger chutney
- Jasmine Rice or salad greens
- Roasted veggies
- Heat a large pan on medium-high and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Heavily season both sides of the chicken thighs with curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken thighs on both sides for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through and outsides are a bit crispy.
- Serve with jasmine rice and roasted veggies.
- Top with a dollop of chutney and chopped scallions.
2 thoughts on “Easy Curry Chicken Thighs”
Hello, thank you for writting this!
I was looking up for info like this, finally I got it, thank you.